John Nottingham's BullyProof Vest Features:
- Resilience factors "How Not To Be Selected as a Target for Bullying"
- Recognition techniques to identify the type of bullying to select the optimal solution
- Verbal Judo for effective comeback lines that preserve one's dignity
- Tools, data and resources to get the help needed
- Hope to those who feel hopeless in a bullying situation
John Nottingham's Bully Busting Process
1. Make friends. Peace before punches if at all possible. Use the Golden Rule, humor, deflection, change the frame of how you see the situation if it can help. Kindness, compassion and forgiveness, can often kill cruelty if properly applied.The training program delves deeper into each category of this peace process. It has proven itself effective time and time again for nearly thirty years. For more information about John Nottingham or his security or protective programs contact BullyProofVestAZ@gmail.com
2. Communicate with confidence. Learn to set boundaries with verbal, tonal and body language cues and get needs met in a healthy manner.
3. Avoid bullying set ups and dangerous situations that could lead to bullying abuse. Learn where, when and why bullying can take place to be able to thwart it.
4. Set firm boundary by setting a line. Learn assertion competence to set healthy boundaries and set the stage for protecting yourself.
5. Protect yourself. Nobody has the right to abuse you. Your safety is more important that other people's feelings.