anti-bullying policy anti-drug movement anti bullying lawsbad bullying advice beat down videos best anti-bullying program bullies bullycide bullying bullying abuse bullying help bullying in schools bullying solutions bullying stories bully prevention chronic bullyingcyber-bullying D.A.R.E. dealing with bullies deal with bullies drug abuse resistance education elementary school bullies facebook bullies girl bullies harassment in school home schooling how to deal with bullies how to stop a bullyhow to stop bullying muslim bullying pacifism pecking order and children peer abuse picked on at school school anti-bullying programs school bullies school bully school shooting rampage self-defense for childrensensitive child social cruelty son being bullied stop bullying total bully solutionzero tolerance policy
How To Avoid Being a Target for Bullying
"Children Who Bully Look For Easy Targets"10 Signs Children May Be an Easy Target for Bullying Behavior
Research has revealed a number of characteristics and behaviors that put children at risk for victimization.*
It may not be your fault that a someone chose to be a bully, but you can do something about it to change the fact that they are bullying you. There is hope.
1. Children signally perceived vulnerability - look like an easy target, scared or weak
2. Children they think won't tell or enforce a consequence
3. Children they think they can control (usually through intimidation, mocking, threats and so on.)
4. Children who they think they can provoke a reaction - usually anger or hurt
5. Children who do not know how to deny opportunity "take the bait and fall into the trap"
6. Children who pose no consequence to them
7. Children who react with exaggerated emotion such as crying or other outbursts
8. Children who just take the abuse, seem meek or quiet
9. Children who are "loners" or tend to isolate themselves or seem withdrawn
10. Children who have difficulty making friends easily
You can learn how to effectively handle bullying behavior. The Arizona Bullying Intervention Initiative - Bully Prevention Project works with a team of dedicated specialists to help bully-proof and victim-target proof Arizona Children.
Arizona Bully Intervention Initiative
Bully Prevention Project
Nottingham Sword & Shield Security & USA Martial Arts Phoenix
4731 E. Greenway Road Suite 9-10
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Telephone (602) 896-8721