When push comes to shove. Does your child know how to handle a situation when it gets physical and they can't just "walk away"?
What happens when the standard advice of "just walk away" fails. What happens after the point where your child may be cornered or out of lesser confrontational options? It's difficult to talk your way out of something when being punched in the face. It's difficult to walk or get away when trapped, held, tackled or pinned and being kicked.
Many parents tell their children to tell a teacher. But what happens when your child is being struck, kick, punched and is in real physical danger from bullying? Do they have the skills to know what to do and when to do it?
BULLY PROOF VEST - The Bullying Armor Option
Our Bullying Proof Vest provides children with practical advice on how to handle bullying peacefully. But when those options are exhausted this program equips them with tools to block, deflect, and escape.
We'll teach him or her:
- What parts of the body are most likely to be struck or injured
- Which parts of the anatomy are most important to protect
- When attacks are most likely to come
- When bullying is most likely to take place
- Where bullying is most likely to take place
- How bullying can be thwarted and de-escalated
- When everything goes bad, what you can do to stay safe
For more information on how your child can learn how to effectively defend themselves from bullying before and when it gets physical contact us at one of the sources below.
Arizona Bullying Prevention Project
USA Martial Arts Phoenix
Nottingham Sword & Shield Security Bodyguards
4731 E. Greenway Rd Suite 9
Phoenix, Arizona 85032