Being bullied stinks. It just plain stinks. But you don't have to keep on putting up with it. I can show you a way to shield your mind and heart so that insults, taunts, teasing, rude comments just bounce off like you have super hero armor.
Check it out...
Here is a better way...
I will share with you this ancient wisdom...
If you really want to be mighty and powerful... love your enemy. Yeah, I know that's not easy but it will get you what you want most of the time. Show respect and help them keep their dignity.
If you have the courage to accept the challenge:
- You will earn respect if you do it over time.
- More people will want to be your friend.
- You will win the respect of parents, teachers and most importantly - yourself.
- You will get better at it with practice.
- You will be more popular and accepted.
- You will be happier when you see results.
- You will feel better about yourself.
- You won't get in trouble for fighting or regret saying or doing something later.
- You will learn how to really surprise people acting badly and change their attitude towards you.
You see, it is really, really hard for someone to bully you when you are being nice to them. That doesn't mean being a push over or letting them be mean. It means treating them like you would want to be treated if you were in their shoes. Have you ever made a mistake? Have you ever had a friend help you through a bad time even when you were being a jerk or a pest? That's a real friend.
Now in the beginning it will probably get worse as you are being nice. Why? They will be confused. But now you can expect it and remember your plan. Stay the course and continue being the friend you would want to have if you were in his or her shoes.
Remember that it doesn't have to be your problem. It is his or her problem. Think of it as a gift you don't have to receive.
Keep in mind that these tips are for when someone is being rude, horrible, nagging, and a pest. It is not for when you are being abused, injured or need help. If you really need help it is important for you to know you are valuable and ask for the help you need. But if you really take the challenge and FIGHT with KINDNESS you will discover one of the most powerful tools on the planet... to kill cruelty with kindness, fight with forgiveness and win friends, respect and a whole lot more.
Hope and help are available if you want it. You're not alone. You're worth fighting for.