"Alleged bullying prompts parents pull kids from parochial school" -Phoenix News, AZFamily.com
"Former education secretary hosts Phoenix cyberbullying forum" -The Arizona Republic
"New Arizona bill would aim to stop bullying at schools" - AZfamily.com
"Arizona school officials address bullying"
"Bullying has been thrust again into national headlines with the suicide of a 15-year-old Massachusetts girl after months of threats and harassment."-AZCentral.com
- 1 in 7 schoolchildren is a bully or victim
- Bullying affects 5 million school children in U.S.
Bad Bullying Advice
Unique Training on How To Deal With Bullies
- Stay calm. Fear and stress management tools to learn to act rather than react.
- Prevent sending "Bully Me -I'm an Easy Target" signals
- Acting brave and projecting confidence. Developing strong social skills and leadership confidence and tools such as humor with a fun approach to role playing.
- Turn the bully into a buddy. Children are taught the person with the most friends almost always wins.
- Be a Buddy, Protector Pal or a Hallway Hero. Standing by and saying nothing encourages a bully.
- Stepping up and standing up for someone is the right thing to do.
- Recognize what makes a child a likely target for bullying and other early danger signs
- Prevent the motive, opportunity or ability for a bullying situation to form
- Know to to intervene and thwart bullying behavior
- To recognize and avoid the HOT ZONES where bullying usually takes place
The Bullying Prevention Project - Non-violent Bullying Self Defense Training
USA Martial Arts & Nottingham Sword & Shield Security
4731 E. Greenway Suite 9-10
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Telephone (602) 896-8721