By John Nottingham, EPS The Bullying Prevention Project Bullying Intervention Initiative
Got a Bullying Problem You Need Help With? We Can Help You With Your Bullying Problem and Show You That There Is Hope!
- Try to talk it out. Say, “Why are you being mean to me?” or "Stop, I don't like that."
- Get away and stay away from the bully.
- Speak up. Say, “Stop picking on me!” and do it with confidence and eye contact.
- Make a joke. If you say something funny, even about yourself, the bully might laugh and forget to pick on you.
- Buddy up and stay with your friends.
- Ask a parent, teacher or adult for help.
- If you see someone being picked on, be a friend and walk away from the bully together.
- If you have a friend who bullies, take a stand and tell your friend to stop
- If you know someone that gets picked on, ask the kid to play with you.
- Get your friends to come with you when you help someone being bullied.
Kids Love Martial Arts Phoenix ONILINE SPECIAL
4731 East Greenway Road Suite 9
Phoenix, Arizona 85032